Monday, June 27, 2011

Getting closer!

Getting closer to what, you might ask?  iono, none of ur business.

I might now have someone I can ask about joining bands and stuff like that, but instead of e-mailing him, I'm instead posting on this steeeeyuuuupid blog.  He also might be out of town or something.  As for me, I suck at singing anyway so the more I can put this off, the better!

Had another training session today, and it wasn't bad.  There's a lot of stuff to cover in these two weeks, and I don't think I can forget the material at a fast enough rate.  I'm trying, but my liver processes all of the alcohol eventually.

Neat thing, I met an Italian girl today who was down on her luck.  Fortunately, she could use a new friend (just had a falling out with her good friend), and I'm happy to be a friend.  There was this other girl on the train this morning who looked SUPER sad, but my command of Japanese is limited to calling her a dog using improper grammar probably.  omae wa... inu desu.  Project Amelie Poulain do-gooder may need to be put on the backburner.

But yeah man, the other trainees and I went out for drinks after training and chatted about a bunch of stuff.  Top secret stuff.  Top secret stuff involving pirates.  The bartender overheard us and put the Pirates of the Carribean DVD in the bar's DVD player.  I don't remember much of what our group discussed after that, but what I DO know is none of your business sigh.

Looking forward to getting interwebs one day, so I can rip and post all of the CDs I bought... but I can't read the kanji.  I'm going to have to translate it somehow, or make Japanese friends in that short period of time.  The question is, which is more convenient?













...and the answer is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BjP2UuCQ04

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh shiznit. I luv Jet Set Radio Future music. I remember i had a moment of nostalgia and went and listened to breakfast cake like 10 times. That song is awesome...

    for when u get interwebs so u can hate on my preferences... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEIGu9-6xOg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allan? Ahhh yeah I remember birthday cake! I didn't realize it was in English until now. :p. I used to like it quite a bit due to how obnoxious it is, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, that was flex... For some reason my aim profile didn't show up too well. I liked it cuz of how obnoxious it was too. I only now actually understood anything beyond "Extra sugar, extra salt. Extra oil and jifeajfiepajf"

    ReplyDelete