Wednesday, August 24, 2011

zits on ur nose are impossible to pop, zits on ur nose are impossible to pop!

Okay poopsicles, check it out.

This past week I've been... what HAVE I been doing?  I guess I've gone back to work, and otherwise been pretty busy.  Namely, I've gone to a live show of a guy I met (I'll upload his CD to music blog soon), gotten okonomiyaki (some kinda food pancake), climbed Mt. Takao, and bought a pair of running shoes.  Oh, and I rescued all cats in the world.

Except Louis Armstrong and Miles Davis.   

I also met up with Massen out in Chiba, and slept in an internet cafe for like ever.  If you don't know Massen, then he don't know you.  He's a guy I went to college with.

I've really been sleeping on every train ride, so that's how tired I've been.  I'm going to kick some ass today, though.

This is J, Takeshi's cat.

And this is Mifuyu again, ready to fight.  Old pic!

lol iono some place in japan

ppl playing that cool gundam game in the arcade

not so many (as in zero) people playing that arcana heart 3 game in the arcade

the gundam pods for that cool gundam game... about $5 a play

my area at night

mcdonalds at night.  taste of japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment