Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer break ends, and thus begins the something else

Had a great summer break.  Met some dudes, hung out a lot, etc.  I've been incredibly busy, which is a bit of a good thing... but also not such a great thing, for obvious reasons.  I'm a little dense, so I'm not sure what those obvious reasons are.

I have work early tomorrow, which I'm DYING to go to.  Whew.  It'll be a busy day, since... iono.  Plus I'm going to a live show (my first in Japan!) of a guy I met who's playing his acoustic guitar and singing.  I'm looking forward to it... yeah.  The upcoming days are busy, and I haven't done a very good job of sleeping... but that's just what happens when you take the oath of the superhero.

Match.  We should totally vitamin.

Bunch of dry hards.

Mifuyu and Takeshi.  Aww.

Takeshi's brother, the Italian chef Tatsuya.  He looks just like Gary Oldman, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment