Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's like dandruff up in hurr

Whew today finally got mostly caught up on sleep, which I've been severely lacking recently.  But you know what?  YOU KNOW WHAT???

Let's see.

IT'S A BUILDING and it's near where I live... 6 minutes by train, so there's some shopping to do hurr nawm sayin.

iono dude just a street but because it's in another country maybe u find it interesting.

arcade yeeeee

So this is a burger with avocado and whatnot and it was delicious.  I'm not a fan of gloppy substances on my burgers (or anythings) if I don't know what they are, but this burger had a sweet taste with a little bit of other taste.

Tom is ready to train.

Ryan was just born looking this way.  He has a perfect monocle crevice on his eyebrow.

This is exactly what all of my students are like.

Sexy wolf Tom... and he's hungry like the wolf too.  Check out those phat slippers.

That's what he thinks of those phat slippers.

some place we ate lol

my students are the best J/K GUYS it was tom and he drew a spaceship that looked like a woman's face with enemy space ships firing plasma blasts at her... i mean it.
I downloaded League of Legends like a fffooooooooool I hope I don't play it BUT there's peer pressure so maybe.. maybe.

I've been really busy lately... lots of being out of the apartment, which is a good thing.  Maybe when work starts back up again, I'll take a lot of overtime shifts just for extra bling cause u know how I roll... log-style down hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment