Saturday, August 13, 2011

Are - we - really - living - or - just - walking - dead - now?

Downloaded some Janelle Monae (finally), hence the title ("Sincerely, Jane").  Aww yeah.

So I was supposed to climb Mt. Fuji today, but SOMEONE didn't tell me until too late which bus ticket I needed to buy... so they were sold out.  It's aight though, since I was super tired anyway... though I'll have to explain to everyone that I told that I was going to climb Mt. Fuji that I am an impostor, and that I need a haircut.

I ate a bunch of sweets the other day and got pimples from it.

On to the backlog of pictures:

Ayumi and Tom (Tom was in my training group for work).  Ayumi has an Australian accent and speaks perfect English.

It tasted exactly how it looks.

I met Takeshi one night while I was walking home from work.  He tricked me by saying "What's up??????" So I thought he spoke English BUT HE DOESN'T so it was totally you know what I'm saying yeah.  We went to a hostess club and he paid and I felt bad BUT he's super cool and we chill from time to time (wish it were more often).

Along with Takeshi were his niece Kaori (right) and Mifuyu, Kaori's friend.  They're cool, and Mifuyu's like a mechanic and super nice.  Pretty amazing.

More Takeshi MAN look at those wrinkles you'd never think he was 70 years old but he is.

Sexy wolf out of some book that was once used at a job I may or may not have.

Not as sexy as the last wolf that was sexy but definitely a wolf with a clock.

I think it's all-natural.


Maybe I'll end up posting too often and burning out my cache of pictures.  YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHS YEHA YEHAHEYAHYEHEASHAHEHAHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment