Friday, July 1, 2011

Train Squash

Went karaoke-ing with all of the other dudes (and gal) in training. While it was fun, 9 hours (9 persons, 9 doors) is a long time to do re mi nawm sayin? Or should I say... Saiyan?

It was fun. Adam took his belt and shirt off, and hung the latter on the chandelier. I learned a thing or two about my coworkers that night.

We had off the next day, so I slept in and did laundry... Until I was confronted by a giant mecha whoa had to dodge that plasma beam and activate my energy shield just to get some ironing done. I forgot to turn off the shield before I went to sleep, so my utility bill will prolly be a lot this month.

I'm on the train now, and someone just farted. Just like in the US, people stay near the doors of the trains they board. That is, people don't want to touch each other, so they don't scrunch together unless they absolutely have to. This is always funn in America too, since busy trains will have plenty of space between people near the center of each car, while the people near the doors are nearly falling out. Sometimes, just for fun, I like to poop on the train. Everyone, for some reason, stares in one direction. This is cool, except I'm always looking around, so I prolly look like a pervert. It's okay, because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment