Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This guy has squinty eyes

There's a guy on one of the trains who has squinty eyes... At least one guy does. I mean, it's sunny out, after all.

I wish I could take a picture of all of the eccentric styles out here, but it might seem a bit strange. Odds are, I'll probably do it anyway. Oh! So while I'm in Japan, I'd like to apply to the video game company, Tri-Ace (of Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile fame). One problem was that I didn't have any original ideas for games. Well today, that problem may have been solved! A lot more needs to be fleshed out, but I think the idea is decent for now.

On to more important things. Here is a picture of an ad on the train... Of a train:

JUST KIDDING I can't upload photos on iPhone noobs plus the phone Always makes the camera shutter sound when taking pIctures so I can't take them secretly eoooooooowooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment