Monday, October 24, 2011

Just chillin just chillin

Lemme tell you somethin.  Japan is Japan.  As far as what's been going on, let's just say I've been really busy.  Super busy.  Doing what?  I'll leave that up to your imagination.  You can imagine me eating ramen, if you like, because that's involved.

One of the highlights of my month is the amount of exercise I've been getting.  Every day, I sprint about 3 minutes to the train station, and it's doing wonders for my body.  I usually wear dress pants, a dress shirt, and dress shoes when I go for my daily run.  I usually tie my shoes, since I almost rolled my ankle a couple times... but there's always a risk when it comes to exercise.

My hair's too big, I can't wear hats.  It's pretty big.

Over here, people can be awfully shy.  A lot of times, I'll talk to people and they'll just kind of dip their head so as not to look at me.  This can be discouraging as I try to talk to people who are clearly interested in talking to me.

These guys work for a modeling agency and took my info and a couple pictures for their records.  I then took their picture for my records.

Some place on the way up Mt. Takao.  It appears to be... a 7-11.

whatchu say bout my boob??

A Tengu statue, I believe.  You may know the name Tengu from Persona games.

People blow their nose and tie the used tissues here.  Japanese tradition.

CHECK YOSELF something is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment