Monday, September 19, 2011

It's comin back around again

large size drink.. lol j/k
i hate it when i get cake in my swimsuit
a null talisman and arcane boots
douchey-mcdoucherson-san came all the way to japan for this beer pong photoshoot tournament
ghettooooo
mcdonald's bathroom
part 2
preying mantises are supposed to be good luck and so
So lately I've just been working.  I mean, isn't that what you guys do too?  Turns out one of my buddies is leaving Japan permanently... in two weeks.  Whoa whoa whoa.  You need to give me some more advance notice so I can make proper arrangements to make sure you can't leave.


As for me, I've been... skipping breakfast, eating a weak (though not necessarily small) lunch, then splurging on chocolate and potato chips for dinner.  I need to work out or something.  All in all though, I've been having a good time.  One night, I was on the train and these two dudes gave me their CDs.  I should've paid them for it... or at least texted them.  I'll text them tomorrow.  They're pretty good, too.  I'll put them up on the music blog sometime.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment